The L Zone is the largest area of land considered by DDA to construct urban expansion under Master Plan 2021. 22,979 acres are covered in L Zone which is ready for development and enclosed by:
• North Side: NH- 10 and Rohtak Road.
• East Side: surrounded by zone ‘K’ mainly Dwarka Sub City.
• Southern Western Sides: comprised of national capital territory
The huge land area of L Zone, Delhi has 46 villages and in that Najafgarh is going to be one of the important urban agglomerations in Delhi – NCR. Tikri Kalan, Dhansa, Jharoda Kalan, Jasfapur Kalan, etc. are some of the other settlements.
L Zone Dwaraka is the name by which this area has been called and this adheres all the Master Plan Delhi 2021 goals, the residential projects in L Zone follow the DDA’s Land Pooling Policy.
The main aim of the Master Plan Delhi 2021 in L Zone is to provide accessibility and develop connectivity between the urban extension and rural areas. The planners of L Zone has not only concentrated on urban development but also planned to meet the goals of using hitech infrastructure and saving of resources and eco system.
Many number of residential construction companies have come up to start their new projects in this area as it is attractive location and also it’s a government initiative to develop the land. In the L Zone of Delhi, Delhi Heights is on the top developers who offer flawless connectivity in this location.
Benefits of L Zone:
• Its Nearby to a Golf Course and Football Stadium
• Flawless Connectivity to Dwarka Metro
• Third Outer Ring Road UER-II & UER-III to Passing From this zone
• It’s Close to upcoming Diplomatic Enclave
• It’s Close to Dwarka – Gurgaon Express Way
• Close to IGI Airport and NH8
• Close to IP University, NSIT and NLU
Flats and Apartments in L Zone:
In case you are looking to buy luxury and reasonably priced 2/3/4 BHK flats and apartments in DDA L Zone, Delhi. Delhi Heights is the best housing project to get in touch with, as we are offering houses in all price ranges and all budgets in L Zone.